Interested in Becoming a Writing Assistant?
Thank you for your interest in becoming a writing assistant with the KSU Writing Center.
We welcome applications from current undergraduate and graduate KSU students who are strong writers studying in any major or discipline. Additionally, applicants to the KSU Writing Center must meet the following criteria:
- have at least two semesters remaining before graduation
- have a minimum GPA of 3.0
To apply, please send the following information via email attachment to Dr. Mary Lou Odom, Director of the KSU Writing Center, at email@example.com:
- a brief letter of interest articulating any relevant experience or skills that would support your work as a writing assistant and why you are interested in a writing assistant position
- an academic (non-creative) writing sample
- the names of two KSU faculty members familiar with your writing