Thank you all who visited the Convocation Center for your new Campus Card.
We will continue re-carding at Card Services during our normal business hours of:
- Monday: 7:30 AM - 6:30 PM
- Tuesday: 7:30 AM - 6:30 PM
- Wednesday: 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday: 7:30 AM - 2:00 PM
As a student at Kennesaw State, you have access to many services with your student ID card. This year the card has been upgraded, and you are required to pick one up!
Click on the the Questions below for Answers to the new card transition.
- Convenience: With just one card, you can access campus facilities, use your meal plan, and make PIN-based debit card purchases. There’s no need to juggle multiple cards anymore.
- Secure: Since a PIN is required to make purchases, it’s safer than carrying cash.
- On-Site Concierge Customer Service Center: Opening soon on the 2nd floor of the student center outside of the Card Services Center.
- On-Site ATMs: With six Fifth Third Bank ATMs on campus, it’s easy to access money when you need it. ATMs are conveniently located in the Carmichael Student Center, The Commons, the Convocation Center, and Fifth Third Bank Stadium.